This relatively new product from MorningStar takes their traditional Corn Dog product and repackages it into smaller bite size pieces. Moreover, where the old style corn dogs where non-vegan, this new product is vegan friendly.
Inside the cardboard box you’ll find a non resealable plastic bag with about 12-14 mini corn dogs.
As you’d expect they’re a mushy affair from the microwave, and better results come direct from the oven. The best in our book is to use the air fryer. This speeds up cooking time and yields a really enjoyably croups exterior, while maintaining a juicy interior. Plated with a little mustard they make for a perfect afternoon snack without the guilt or calories of a candy bar.
These are a solid snack choice, though we do ever so slightly prefer the Field Roast version. That said it’s great to see MorningStar updating their general product line to be vegan friendly and these typically retail for a couple bucks less than the Field Roast version.
MorningStar Farms Mini Corn Dogs ingredients and nutrition
More MorningStar Farms products and dishes
- Italian-style nachos
- Incogmeato Chik’N Nuggets review
- MorningStar Farms Buffalo Chik Patties review – 2020 version
- MorningStar Farms Veggie Bacon Strips
- MorningStar Farms Incogmeato Burger
- Loaded veggie tots
- Thai red curry with rice noodles
- Thai jungle curry with rice noodles
- Sweet potato fry nachos
- Sloppy Joes with MorningStar Farms Crumblers
- Vegan BBQ Plate with MorningStar Popcorn Chikn
- Thai Yellow Curry with Cous Cous
- Loaded OreIda crinkle cut fries with chipotle mayo
- Nachos with MorningStar Farms crumblers
- Loaded cauliflower tots with MorningStar Farms crumblers
- Buffalo salad with MorningStar Farms Nuggets
- MorningStar Farms Original Chix Patties review
- MorningStar Farms Popcorn Chik’N Veggitizers review
- MorningStar Farms Mini Corn Dogs
- Review: MorningStar Farms Veggie Lovers Vegan Burgers
- Review: MorningStar Farms Chorizo Crumbles
- Review: MorningStar Farms Grillers Original 2019
- Review: MorningStar Farms Falafel Burger
- Review: MorningStar Farms Tex Mex Burger
- Review: MorningStar Farms Chick’N Nuggets