Not gonna lie, I was not a fan of this one. As such this is going to be a relatively short review; I didn’t even bother taking a snap of the cooked product actually. You’ll see from all our previous Trader Joe’s reviews I’m usually a huge fan of the TJ’s brand. Moreover, I’m a keen consumer of vegan products too.
This one however feels rushed and ill considered. The meat free vegan bites here are tiny forgettable things. The curry is nothing special and the package overall just feels meager. 1.5/5 from us, and that really hurts me to say. Skip this one.
Trader Joe’s Vegan Tikka Masala
- Trader Joe’s Chickenless Crispy Tenders
- Trader Joe’s Taiwanese Green Onion Pancakes review
- Lingcod over chana masala
- Trader Joe’s Thai Sweet Chili Veggie Burger
- Trader Joe’s Chicken Fried Rice – one to skip
- Trader Joe’s Kibbeh review
- Trader Joe’s Vegan Tikka Masala review
- Thai yellow curry with salmon and cashews
- Trader Joe’s Thai Lime And Chili Cashews review
- Trader Joe’s Vegetable Spring Rolls review
- Trader Joe’s Pastrami Style Smoked Atlantic Salmon
- Trader Joe’s Traditional Latkes
- Trader Joe’s Chicken Taquitos
- Trader Joe’s Aloo Chaat Kati Pockets
- Review: Trader Joe’s Julienned Root Vegetables
- Review: Trader Joe’s Channa Masala
- Review: Trader Joe’s Shrimp Stir Fry
- Review: Trader Joe’s Vegetable Fried Rice
- Trader Joe’s Garlic Naan brings the restaurant to your home
- Review: Trader Joe’s Lamb Vindaloo
- Review: Trader Joe’s Pork Shu Mai
- Review: Trader Joe’s Triple Ginger Cookie Thins
- Review: Trader Joe’s Zucchini Spirals
- Review: Trader Joe’s Gyro Slices
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic SLC – Utah’s biggest and oldest online food magazine; I’m also a former restaurant critic of more than five years, working for the Salt Lake Tribune. I’ve worked extensively with multiple local publications from Visit Salt Lake to Salt Lake Magazine, not least helped to consult on national TV shows.
I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have covered the Utah dining scene for the better part of fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I started Shop Smart to catalogue my adventures in the grocery store and kitchen. Follow along on Instagram too!