These tenders represent an oddity in the larger Gardein lineup, well, at least in my mind they do. The eschew the general ingredient makeup found in other items in the range and use a somewhat unique mix of ingredients.
Indeed, they even cook up completely differently to most other Gardein items. The packaging for these Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders does not list microwaving as an option for the tenders. Instead it focuses on heating them up in the oven.
This meant for the longest of times, I used these tenders sparingly. I don’t know about you, but in the hotter Summer months I hate to turn my oven on. That all changed when I bought a COSORI air fryer though, and now I cook these up routinely. It’s no more than 10 or so minutes to air fry them.
Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
I love to use these tenders in salads. They have a fairly neutral taste that doesn’t overly stand out (think Quorn-esque) and cooked in the air fryer, they lend a great crisp and crunch to a dish.
Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders cooking instructions, nutrition
Other Gardein products
- Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
- Review: Gardein Meatless Chick’n Strips
- Review: Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground
- Review: Gardein Home Style Meatless Meatloaf
- Review: Gardein Skillet Meals Asian Style Chick’n Fried Rice
- Review: Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Burger
- Review: Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Sliders
- Review: Gardein Lightly Breaded Turk’y Cutlets
- Review: Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs