Get ahead of the curve with this recent report from Whole Foods. The brand have released their thoughts on what they see as the big food trends for 2021. The list includes:
- Lines between the supplement and grocery aisles to blur
- Breakfast items to get more love with increased working from home
- Pantry staples to get new spins
- Coffee and caffeine moves beyond drinks info snacks, smoothies and more
- Elevated baby foods
- Upcycled foods
- A new breed of oils such as walnut oil or pumpkin seed oil
- Boozy Kombucha
- Chickpeas to bolster more products
- Fruit and vegan jerky options
See the brands press release for the full story and a variety of options on their shelves that match the new trends.
Image credit, Whole Foods.
Hi I’m Stuart, professional food writer and long time eater. You can find my writing at places like Gastronomic SLC, Visit Salt Lake, The Salt Lake Tribune, Utah Stories, Utah Now Online and many others.
As well as writing extensively about restaurants for more than fifteen years, I’m endlessly curious about that product on the shelf. Is it any good I wonder? If you’re like me, wonder no more. Follow along on Instagram too!