Folios™ Cheese Wraps, from Lotito Foods, the family owned, four generation cheese company announces expanded distribution of their innovative, low-carb, naturally lactose and gluten-free cheese wraps! Wildly popular, but hard to find, these 100% all-natural cheese wraps are now available at *select retailers based on incredible consumer demand! Consumers nationwide can also now buy online at Supermarketitaly.com.
Folios Cheese Wraps are 100% cheese, available in Jarlsberg®, Parmesan, and Cheddar. With no wheat, starch, fillers or added sugar and only 1g of carbs, these wraps are extremely popular with keto, paleo, allergy-friendly and low-carb diets and for anyone looking for alternative culinary wraps or an interesting twist to an everyday recipe.
They are available in a 10 count pack at Costco for $8.99 and all other stores in a 4 count pack with prices ranging from $3.99 to $5.99. Folios Cheese Wraps was awarded Editor’s Pick For Best New Products by The Gourmet Retailer for being an innovative, low-carb, gluten and lactose-free wrap option and called “the very first 100% cheese wraps that are ready for consumption right out of the package.” Organic and viral postings by dedicated followers created a national fanfare across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter demanding increased distribution.
*Folios Cheese Wraps are now available at select retailers:
· Northeast – Fairway in Metro NYC; Stew Leonards in New York & Connecticut.
· Midwest – Roundy’s/Mariano’s in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Chicago; Schnucks in St. Louis, Missouri and Southern Illinois Market; Straubs in St. Louis Market; Fresh Thyme in Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio; Angelo Caputos in Chicago, Illinois; Sunset Food in Chicago, Illinois; Heinens in Cleveland, Ohio.
· South – GFI in Florida, Georgia, Denver and Texas; Publix in Florida, Georgia, North & South Carolina; Food Lion in Georgia, North & South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia; Walmart in Georgia, North & South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia; Harris Teeter in Georgia, North & South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia; HEB in Houston and San Antonio, Texas.
· West – Aj’s in Arizona; Rosaures in Oregon; Albertsons in Portland, Oregon; Gelson’s in Southern California; Jensen’s in Southern California; Mother’s Markets in Southern California; Broulim Supermarket in Southern California; Harvest Food in Southern California; Huckleberry’s in Southern California; Laroma City Market in Southern California; Super 1 Foods in Southern CA.
· Northwest – Roth’s in the Northwest; Haggen’s in Washington; Costco in Washington, Oregon, Alaska, and Salt Lake City.
· New England – Market Basket in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts; Roche Brothers in Massachusetts.
· Online – Supermarketitaly.com
For stores locations go to :http://www.lotitofoods.com/folios/stories/where-to-buy-folios-cheese,177
Hi I’m Stuart, amateur home cook and professional food writer. You can find my writing at places like The Salt Lake Tribune and Gastronomic SLC, which I founded more than a decade ago. As well as writing extensively about restaurants, I’m endlessly curious about that product on the shelf. Is it any good I wonder? If you’re like me, wonder no more.