News hot of the press today from poplar pie chain, Pieology. In addition to their cauliflower crust launched earlier in the year, the business is doubling down on their premium crusts; hand-pressed the night before to allow for overnight rising, here’s the fill release:
Pieology launches a new menu that now includes six premium crust varieties. Expanding the fast-casual chain’s robust menu offerings, Pieology is excited to offer Hand Crafted Deep Dish, Artisan Thin, Artisan Thin Hearty Wheat, PieRise™ THICK, Cauliflower Crust and Gluten Free, offering fans even more ways to customize and create their perfect pie.
No matter the craving, Pieology has the perfect crust for you! From light and satisfying to undeniably indulgent, there is truly a crust for every occasion, including the Hand-Crafted Deep Dish Crust, the brand’s newest crust offering. Each slice serves up cheesy, crunchy, caramelized edges topped with high-quality ingredients. Since good things take time, each batch of dough is hand-crafted and made fresh daily*, and hand-pressed into deep dish pans every evening allowing the crust to rise over night.
“As a leader in the fast-casual pizza industry, Pieology is always looking for new and innovative ways to evolve our menu to bring new varieties and fresh offerings to satisfy consumers taste,” Chad Bailey, Vice President, Marketing. “We know the best pizza starts with the best crust, and are excited to offer Pieology fans even more crust options to top off with our mouthwatering array of fresh toppings.”
These new premium offerings come on the heels of the overwhelmingly successful launch of the Cauliflower Crust, which will remain a permanent menu item for those seeking a healthy, veggie-packed alternative to enjoy your favorite Pieology creation.
The new crust offerings are available at Pieology stores across the country in six premium varieties:
1. Hand-Crafted Deep Dish: Hand-pressing the night before to allow it to rise over-night and make this crust truly indulgent with cheesy, crunchy, caramelized edges.
2. Artisan Thin: The classic crust you know and love. House-made and hand-stretched, this extra-thin crust is crispy on the bottom and fluffy on the top.
3. Artisan Thin Hearty Wheat: Made with a proprietary blend of grains, this wholesome wheat extra-thin crust is bursting with flavor with a satisfying yet light crust.
4. PieRise™ THICK: Made with an extra helping of our house-made, fresh signature dough for a thick, fluffy top and crisp bottom. A great option for take-out or delivery.
5. Cauliflower Crust**: This unique, crispy crust is packed with veggies and mixed with a hint of cheese and brown rice, making it the perfect healthful pairing for any toppings – not to mention, naturally gluten-free!
6. Gluten Free: A light, vegan-friendly option that is full of taste and free of gluten***.
With nearly 150 stores nationwide and international and national additions on the horizon, Pieology continues to grow and expand its robust footprint to share delicious and creative pizza with consumers everywhere.
Hi I’m Stuart, amateur home cook and professional food writer. You can find my writing at places like The Salt Lake Tribune and Gastronomic SLC, which I founded more than a decade ago. As well as writing extensively about restaurants, I’m endlessly curious about that product on the shelf. Is it any good I wonder? If you’re like me, wonder no more.