This week Gardein have formally announced their new Meatless Bowls range of products, with four options at launch (see below). The new products seems to fuse some of Gardein’s existing meat substitutes with a single serve, meal solution.
We tried one of their larger meal solutions previously, but weren’t particularly blown away. Fingers crossed this new range is solid, the pasta bowl in particular looks quite delicious:
Here’s the full release
We are excited to share with you the newest offerings from our delicious, plant-based solutions. Our brand NEW single serve Meatless Bowls are launching this month! Check out our variety of delectable offers that bring you signature meatless meats with a tasty twist of flavors. Find them in a freezer aisle near you.
Orange Beefless Bowl
This will bring a tasty and plant-based verion of your favorite Asian-style dish to the table in just minutes. Made with Gardein beefless strips, red bell peppers, cauliflower, water chestnuts and edamame over rice with a sweet and spicy orange sauce.
Chick’n Fajita Bowl
A quick and simple meatless twist on Mexican cuisine. This flavor-packed bowl is made with Gardein meatless chick’n, red and green bell peppers, black beans, carmalized onions and corn on a bed of rice with a zesty fajita sauce.
Teriyaki Chick’n Bowl
Get a delectable and vegan Chinese dish on the table in no time at all – made with Gardein meatless chick’n, broccoli, red bell peppers and carrots over rice with a sweet teriyaki sauce. A savory meal ready to go in a flash!
Italian Saus’age & Pasta Bowl
A meatless take on a delicious classic, comfort food that is made with cavatappi pasta and Gardein meatless saus’age in a rich marinara sauce. Enjoy this plant-based Italian meal in just minutes.
Gardein products reviewed
- Gardein Plant-Based Chili review
- Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based Jerky
- Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based Chick’N Filet reviewed
- Thai yellow curry with veggie chicken
- Gardein Ultimate Chick’N Tenders – the best yet?
- Gardein Crispy Golden Chick’N Nuggets – average at best
- Marie Callender’s Meatless Gardein Be’f Pot Pie review
- Gardein expand out of the freezer aisle with new soup
- Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based Burger review
- Asian salad with soy sauce fried Gardein tenders
- Asian salad with Gardein seven grain tenders
- Gardein Sweet And Tangy Barbecue Wings review
- Fajitas with Gardein chicken strips
- Asian salad with Gardein chicken strips
- Caesar salad with Gardein Seven Grain Tenders
- Gardein Breakfast Saus’age Patties review
- Gardein Savory Stuffed Turk’y
- Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders review
- Review: Gardein Meatless Chick’n Strips
- Review: Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground
- Review: Gardein Home Style Meatless Meatloaf
- Review: Gardein Skillet Meals Asian Style Chick’n Fried Rice
- Review: Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Burger
- Review: Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Sliders
- Review: Gardein Lightly Breaded Turk’y Cutlets
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic SLC – Utah’s biggest and oldest online food magazine; I’m also a former restaurant critic of more than five years, working for the Salt Lake Tribune. I’ve worked extensively with multiple local publications from Visit Salt Lake to Salt Lake Magazine, not least helped to consult on national TV shows.
I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have covered the Utah dining scene for the better part of fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I started Shop Smart to catalogue my adventures in the grocery store and kitchen. Follow along on Instagram too!