This week Gardein have formally announced their new Meatless Bowls range of products, with four options at launch (see below). The new products seems to fuse some of Gardein’s existing meat substitutes with a single serve, meal solution.
We tried one of their larger meal solutions previously, but weren’t particularly blown away. Fingers crossed this new range is solid, the pasta bowl in particular looks quite delicious:
Here’s the full release
We are excited to share with you the newest offerings from our delicious, plant-based solutions. Our brand NEW single serve Meatless Bowls are launching this month! Check out our variety of delectable offers that bring you signature meatless meats with a tasty twist of flavors. Find them in a freezer aisle near you.
Orange Beefless Bowl
This will bring a tasty and plant-based verion of your favorite Asian-style dish to the table in just minutes. Made with Gardein beefless strips, red bell peppers, cauliflower, water chestnuts and edamame over rice with a sweet and spicy orange sauce.
Chick’n Fajita Bowl
A quick and simple meatless twist on Mexican cuisine. This flavor-packed bowl is made with Gardein meatless chick’n, red and green bell peppers, black beans, carmalized onions and corn on a bed of rice with a zesty fajita sauce.
Teriyaki Chick’n Bowl
Get a delectable and vegan Chinese dish on the table in no time at all – made with Gardein meatless chick’n, broccoli, red bell peppers and carrots over rice with a sweet teriyaki sauce. A savory meal ready to go in a flash!
Italian Saus’age & Pasta Bowl
A meatless take on a delicious classic, comfort food that is made with cavatappi pasta and Gardein meatless saus’age in a rich marinara sauce. Enjoy this plant-based Italian meal in just minutes.
Gardein products reviewed
- Fajitas with Gardein chicken strips
- Asian salad with Gardein chicken strips
- Caesar salad with Gardein Seven Grain Tenders
- Gardein Breakfast Saus’age Patties review
- Gardein Savory Stuffed Turk’y
- Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
- Review: Gardein Meatless Chick’n Strips
- Review: Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground
- Review: Gardein Home Style Meatless Meatloaf
- Review: Gardein Skillet Meals Asian Style Chick’n Fried Rice
- Review: Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Burger
- Review: Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Sliders
- Review: Gardein Lightly Breaded Turk’y Cutlets
- Review: Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs