Sweet Earth Foods – the much loved plant based food company – has announced eight new burritos and entrée bowls. The new products are available in freezer aisles immediately and include:
- Awesome Cheeseburger Burrito, made with juicy plant-based Awesome Grounds (16g of protein), melty cheddar-jack, kale and a tangy tomato onion salsa.
- Buffalo Style Chik’n Burrito, made with Mindful Chik’n (12g of protein), carrots, celery and authentic Buffalo Hot Sauce.
- Mongolian Beefless with Awesome Grounds, which is a good source of protein (14g) and fiber (5g) made with plant-based grounds, snap peas, water chestnuts and Mongolian sauce over a bed of rice.
- Kung Pao Chik’n, featuring plant-based Mindful Chik’n, rice, celery, toasted peppers, bell peppers and kung pao sauce that is a good source of potassium, protein (15g) and fiber (5g).
- Awesome Pasta Puttanesca, a compilation of pasta and the plant-based Awesome Grounds with cherry tomatoes, olives, capers and a classic puttanesca sauce (13g of protein and 5g of fiber per serving).
- Chik’n Fajita, serving up the plant based Mindful Chik’n, black beans, onions, bell peppers, corn, poblanos and a tangy tomatillo poblano sauce over a bed of cauliflower rice (18g of protein and 5g of fiber per serving).
The following two entree bowls will be exclusive to Target:
- Awesome Bulgogi, Korean inspired plant-based Awesome Grounds with purple cabbage, carrots, bok choy and a sesame garlic siracha sauce on a bed of rice (14g of protein and 3g of fiber per serving).
- Butter Chik’n, a delicious mild curry dish featuring plant based Mindful Chik’n with a vegan buttery tomato sauce, chickpeas, carrots and green peas on a bed of rice (16g of protein and 6g of fiber per serving).
See all of our Sweet Earth reviews here – we’re particular fans of their plant based hickory and sage bacon product!
Hi, I’m Stuart, nice to meet you! I’m the founder, writer and wrangler at Gastronomic SLC – Utah’s biggest and oldest online food magazine; I’m also a former restaurant critic of more than five years, working for the Salt Lake Tribune. I’ve worked extensively with multiple local publications from Visit Salt Lake to Salt Lake Magazine, not least helped to consult on national TV shows.
I’m a multiple-award winning journalist and have covered the Utah dining scene for the better part of fifteen years. I’m largely fueled by a critical obsession with rice, alliteration and the use of big words I don’t understand. I started Shop Smart to catalogue my adventures in the grocery store and kitchen. Follow along on Instagram too!