Sweet Earth Foods – the much loved plant based food company – has announced eight new burritos and entrée bowls. The new products are available in freezer aisles immediately and include:
- Awesome Cheeseburger Burrito, made with juicy plant-based Awesome Grounds (16g of protein), melty cheddar-jack, kale and a tangy tomato onion salsa.
- Buffalo Style Chik’n Burrito, made with Mindful Chik’n (12g of protein), carrots, celery and authentic Buffalo Hot Sauce.
- Mongolian Beefless with Awesome Grounds, which is a good source of protein (14g) and fiber (5g) made with plant-based grounds, snap peas, water chestnuts and Mongolian sauce over a bed of rice.
- Kung Pao Chik’n, featuring plant-based Mindful Chik’n, rice, celery, toasted peppers, bell peppers and kung pao sauce that is a good source of potassium, protein (15g) and fiber (5g).
- Awesome Pasta Puttanesca, a compilation of pasta and the plant-based Awesome Grounds with cherry tomatoes, olives, capers and a classic puttanesca sauce (13g of protein and 5g of fiber per serving).
- Chik’n Fajita, serving up the plant based Mindful Chik’n, black beans, onions, bell peppers, corn, poblanos and a tangy tomatillo poblano sauce over a bed of cauliflower rice (18g of protein and 5g of fiber per serving).
The following two entree bowls will be exclusive to Target:
- Awesome Bulgogi, Korean inspired plant-based Awesome Grounds with purple cabbage, carrots, bok choy and a sesame garlic siracha sauce on a bed of rice (14g of protein and 3g of fiber per serving).
- Butter Chik’n, a delicious mild curry dish featuring plant based Mindful Chik’n with a vegan buttery tomato sauce, chickpeas, carrots and green peas on a bed of rice (16g of protein and 6g of fiber per serving).
See all of our Sweet Earth reviews here – we’re particular fans of their plant based hickory and sage bacon product!